• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wheres Lee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Lindommer want to know where Lee is? I do miss his qoutes and TSF getting just as bored without Red Beard. Getting lonely on this places.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
The mouse which powers his 'puter thingamy-jig died; he's having trouble finding another one. :-[ :-[ :-[ I'm seeing him at the Stormers match on Saturday night, I'll pass on your concerns.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Lindommer said:
The mouse which powers his 'puter thingamy-jig died; he's having trouble finding another one. :-[ :-[ :-[ I'm seeing him at the Stormers match on Saturday night, I'll pass on your concerns.
So you take him to the Stormers game? Tell him good luck and he better give you a report if he cant repair his mouse (thought only woman have that things and they break monthly) a hand written one!

Enjoy the game! :thumb

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
is it just his mouse that's gone, or the power supply?
I've got a spare mouse he can have......

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Re: Where's Lee?

Moses said:
is it just his mouse that's gone, or the power supply? I've got a spare mouse he can have...

Didn't know polygamy was legal in this country. Where do I sign up? :p :p :p

On second thoughts, maybe one's enough trouble. ::) ::) ::)

F

formeropenside

can someone who speaks kitchen dutch explain to PB the difference between a mouse and pussy?

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Ha - you know I had a mate at Uni who was Swedish and he said "mouse" the way we pronounce it was slang for "pussy" there too :lmao: The funniest bit was his Dad (who was a teacher) in a class of 16yo girls - one of them asks in Swedish - "so if I just push my finger on the button at the top of my mouse it'll make my document open, right?"

Closest he ever came to getting fired :lmao:

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
formeropenside said:
can someone who speaks kitchen dutch explain to PB the difference between a mouse and pussy?

Do you mean there's a difference? ??? ??? ???

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Lee presented himself at the Sharks' match, albeit with a new pigeon thingy, which he's got some difficulty using. Anyways, he's now fit and well, and finally LG and cyclopath met. We told wj at beers afterwards, he was most sceptical, he presumed LG was a myth. Made some smartarse remark about "notebook, stopwatch et al"; how wrong can you be.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
To be honest, Lindo, I think everyone on fora are myths until proven otherwise.
I can assure you all, Lee is real, and WJ is real too, and bloody funny to boot. And yes, that jacket is a sight to behold.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
cyclopath said:
To be honest, Lindo, I think everyone on fora are myths until proven otherwise.
I can assure you all, Lee is real, and WJ is real too, and bloody funny to boot. And yes, that jacket is a sight to behold.
Photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.