• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Where's the boycotts of Saudi Arabia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
So religious based discrimination against women and homosexuals is ok in your world but not race based discrimination?
Wow, kind of missed my point completely. Where did I say any discrimination was OK?

My point is that we will never be able to effectively deal with this issue until people are willing to stop being religious apologists and be honest enough to tackle the real issue, the discrimination against in women has nothing to do with geography, it's a religious issue. But because your not allowed to criticise religion without moral indignation cropping up you can't have serious discourse about it because one side of the argument is always going to play their "magic man in the sky" card.

http://www.samharris.org/blog/item/can-liberalism-be-saved-from-itself

Have a look here to see Ben Affleck make a douche of himself on Real Time with Bill Maher when he goes after Sam Harris to illustrate exactly what I'm talking about.

Hell West & Crooked

Alex Ross (28)
Mate, he is a 2UE radio jock, that is one tiny level above Alan Jones, I am basically highly dubious about the lot of them, they need outrage, they create outrage and Muslims are an easy "safe" target that they can get to go all feminist and defender of the working class from their high horses

If you think Muslims are a 'soft' target, you need to spend ALOT more time overseas, my friend... Liberal views are easy in australia - they are 'Prison' in many countries i have lived in.

Status
Not open for further replies.