• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Who is the GAGR troll?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Whoever it is is unemployed if they've got the time to make up 30% of the posts by having a conversation with themself!

Interesting if true, I'm not going to name any but there are some obvious suspects, one's already been mentioned ;-)

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Holy shit I thought the self-loathing had gotten to an absurd level recently.

Hopefully this explains it.

This is absolutely fantastic. Reveal who it is Gagger - my arm will get tired if I have to hold a pitchfork much longer.

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
I'm hoping they post in here, in character(s), and incite the mob to greater heights.

Dalai Ninja

Ward Prentice (10)
It has always amazed me that anyone has the time for 'concern trolling'. There must be some kind of twisted psychological payback.

That said, it would be quite amusing if the current fashion for self-indulgent moaning among Australian rugby fans online was all the work of a single Kiwi troll. Like Jung's theory of archetypes, but with idiots.

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
Gagger.

Galumay and half each way.

And me.

TWAS. ILTW. Gnostic. Braveheart. Amirite. Scrubber.

I don't know if I should be insulted to be thought of a multi-user troll or horrified that my secret is out that I regularly hold converstaions with myself which I lose as well. Those who know me here know that my multiple personalities only have one login.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
I'm far too ARU-positive, Wallabies-positive and Australian-Rugby-in-general-positive for it to be me.

Guess that rules me out guys.

Or maybe thats what I want you to think...

p.Tah

John Thornett (49)
It has always amazed me that anyone has the time for 'concern trolling'. There must be some kind of twisted psychological payback.

That said, it would be quite amusing if the current fashion for self-indulgent moaning among Australian rugby fans online was all the work of a single Kiwi troll. Like Jung's theory of archetypes, but with idiots.
I'm putting money on you being one of them.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Puriw.jpg

We are the Borg Collective. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Trolling commenced.

Reactions: mst

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
I've seen a couple of phantom posts under my nickname lately. They should be obvious because they take a diametrically opposed viewpoint to my own, which are probably widely known amongst regular GAGRs.

Status
Not open for further replies.