• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Who needs a Tight Head Prop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Wallabies prop Salesi Ma'afu has lost his lucrative contract with European champion Toulon after being convicted of assault,
The French Top 14 champions and the 32-year-old parted ways by "mutual agreement", Toulon club president Mourad Boudjellal announced.
Ma'afu was found guilty of assault and fined €1500 (NZ$2400) after an altercation with a woman in a car park in Mourillon earlier this year.
He was handed a suspended four-month prison sentence last month.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/...u-leaves-toulon-club-after-assault-conviction

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Head on home, Son.

We're the world bloody champions at forgiving dickheaded sportsmen for being, well, dickheads.

Just get yourself an interview where you cry and look really sorry and you'll be okay.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Head on home, Son.

We're the world bloody champions at forgiving dickheaded sportsmen for being, well, dickheads.

Just get yourself an interview where you cry and look really sorry and you'll be okay.
"I'm sorry if some one was offended by me punching some bloke / calling someone a dickhead / etc........." is the usual template.
The apology of an apology.

liquor box

Greg Davis (50)
I wonder how this would affect his visa to play in Super Rugby, will he be allowed into other countries if he returns?

T

TOCC

Clermont are chasing him reportedly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
He was handed a suspended four-month prison sentence last month.
pare2_zps4086c059.jpg
2015/2016 Auckland Blues Props:
Sam Prattley (Auckland)
Ofa Tu'ungafasi (Auckland)
auckbluestalent_zpsif2sbq4o.jpg
Auckland-rugby.jpg

Shelts89

Tom Lawton (22)
You would still look for an English or Irish club first surely? Again more money and a better chance for trophies if you go to the right ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.