• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wise words of Robbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spook

"Ben had an outstanding game, being active in the set-piece, but also around the ground," he said. "He made some great decisions for a bloke who was playing his first game in a long time, let alone in a Test match. His decisions in the carry were exceptional. I might get him to have a word to a few of the backs."

F

formeropenside

Yes, but LHP is only the problem if Dunning or Baxter is playing there. Robinson, Alexander, perhaps Kepu, and Holmes (not picked) are or can be quality at 1.

naza

Alan Cameron (40)
Great little obiter dictum nugget there. Very reassuring that Deans has picked up on the headless chooks backline antics.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
We made so many half breaks, but lacked any composure, threw dumb popped passes and just showed no patience.

We thought we could score from anywhere.

S

Spook

The next part of the conference:

It was a deliberate swipe by Deans at some of his most experienced players who squandered possession by trying to force passes. Sitting directly to his left, one of the main culprits squirmed in embarrassment. "I think I'll take that on board," captain Stirling Mortlock said.

;D

Status
Not open for further replies.