• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Words from the wise - Robbie Deans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Langthorne

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Measured, Clear, Astute - Robbie Deans' interview before the match against Wales was all of them.

I have not come to expect that level of carity from RD.

I thought his assessment of the performance against the All Blacks, and the challenges facing the Wallabies was spot on, without compromising his support for his team or his tactics.

In short, I took from it that he was naturally happy with the win against the ABs, but is under no illusions that there are plenty of things for the team to work on.

Robbie has taken plenty of criticism (which is only fair given his position), but on this occassion I think he deserves a bit of credit for his words and attitude.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Langthorne what are you thinking! Don't you know it is against the laws of the Interweb and Forums in particular to back any coach in any situation! Ignorance is no excuse so I have to inform the appropriate authorities that you said something nice about Robbie Deans. :fishing

Status
Not open for further replies.