On this week’s rugby podcast Matt is joined by Reg and Hugh as they punch on with these burning questions:
1. How did the French win rate – best of the year?
2. Was Cheika right to rest so many players?
3. Who are you most excited to see for the Aussie Barbarians?
4. What’s the key to beating Ireland?
5. What caught your eye in last weekend’s internationals?
And yes we know you want to take advantage of the special offer we have for you so get yourself so here it is –
GRAND SLAM CRAFT BEER
There’s only one thing better than watching a clinical David Pocock pilfer, and that’s drinking some craft beer while you watch your rugby.
Green & Gold Rugby has teamed up with The Craft Beer Market to offer a stonking deal for you. For $84 delivered, you can get your hands on 16 of the finest craft beers around.
This pack has everything – pilsners, pale ales, Indian pale ales, golden ales, bright ales, double lagers (if there can be Two Dads, there can be double lager, right?), wheat ales, chardonnay IPAs, and summer ales.
All you have to do is enter the code “GAGR84″ to receive your discount on a lineup of beers that would give the current Wallabies XV (plus coach Cheika) a run for their money.