Rugby Reg, Matt and Hugh are back once again, and with such a turbulent week on the Super Rugby front, have plenty to talk about. They were joined this week by the first ever player to be signed by the Western Force, and former Wallaby, Brendan Cannon, to talk about the impacts of cutting a team, and his opinion on the ARU’s handling of the restructuring process.
WARNING – may contain a couple of Sugar Honey Ice Teas.
The Five Burning Questions:
- What is Canno’s opinion of the ARU’s handling of the Super Rugby restructuring?
- What will be the impacts of cutting an Aussie team?
- What is the biggest takeaway from the ARU’s annual report?
- Have the wheels fallen off the Queensland Reds?
- Who should be the Wallabies Blindside Flanker in 2017?