We’re back early this week for a special edition of the Green and Gold Rugby Show. Hugh, Matt and our producer Nick are all in the chair to chat the latest in all things Australian rugby. This week they were incredibly lucky to be joined by someone who we are huge fans of here at GAGR HQ: former Western Force coach and new Melbourne Rebels coach Dave Wessels.
The Five Burning Questions –
1. What is the Dave Wessels coaching philosophy and why did it work so well at the Force this year? (feat. Dave Wessels)
2. How are the Melbourne Rebels shaping up in 2018? (feat. Dave Wessels)
3. Who had a better Rugby Championship – Wallabies or Boks? (featuring Dave Wessels)
4. What can the Wallabies take from beating the Pumas?
5. What should be our aim for the rest of the year?
And here are those stats that Matt talks about:
ANALYSIS Final overview of 2017 #RugbyChampionship based on entries into the opposition 22.
— Simon Gleave (@SimonGleave) October 8, 2017