With the Wallabies season finishing up last weekend, the lads came together for our final podcast of the year. Rugby Reg, Matt, Hugh and Jamie were all still traumatised from the horrifying performance they had to watch on Sunday morning, and so used this podcast as a cathartic healing process to get their feelings off their chest about the year we’ve had. Hopefully, it’ll help you too.
The Five Burning Questions:
1. What the f**k happened… again?
2. Can we draw any positives from that Scotland match?
3. Is Cheika‘s job on the line?
4. What was our highs and lows from the 2017 season?
5. What can we look forward to in 2018?