It was a long, painful night for Wallaby fans on Saturday. Fortunately, we have a remedy for you in the form of ice-cold podcast, which you should apply vigorously to help remove the pain. Best listened to in accompaniment with an ice-cold beer.
Rugby Reg, Matt and Nick are on hand to try and make sense of what went wrong on in the Wallabies loss to the All Blacks, and delve into the latest questions around the where the team goes from here.
The Five Burning Questions:
1) Should we be surprised by that result?
2) Were there any positives?
3) Is it time for drastic changes?
4) Was the double header a worthy exercise?
5) What else happened around the grounds?