• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QF 4 Brumbies vs Hurricanes 4-07 7.35pm AEST, 9.35pm NZT

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitefalcon

Bob Loudon (25)
Bit random how Williams told them he wasn't going to pay the penalty for the Hurricanes holding the Brumbies player over the ball then does.

SteveWA

Charlie Fox (21)
One time in his career, just once, I’d love to see Dane Coles get penalised for diving into rucks and not actually clearing out but just using it as a chance to hit a prone player. Just once.
That’s the irony. Coles effort was clearly foul and dangerous play with the potential for serious kidney damage.

Eyes and Ears

Bob Davidson (42)
Thought I would check on who will be blowing the whistle and we have Paul Williams.

Just an observation, but has anyone else noticed the that Damon Murphy seems to have gone on leave since post the Brumbies Blues game? Maybe coincidence but from what I can recall, he did not have a gig last week nor this week.

The irony of this is when the papiers reported the Brumbies had asked for answers formally I jokingly said to Mrs MST that if Rugby Australia are true to form, if they do anything it will be done silently; its the rugby way.
Damon is injured

Status
Not open for further replies.