• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Australia A - Back on the Cards

whitefalcon

Bob Loudon (25)
How is Jock Campbell in at 11 when Muirhead is in the squad
Campbell should be 15 but after seeing this performance I think they actually need some experience in Hodge.

The handling has been woeful. I can only assume its the heat and humidity,

Pollard is having a shocker in the lineout but i've also seen some of those called not straight let go in other games. Still no excuse.

Froggy

John Solomon (38)
Well that was ordinary in so many ways, and not only the reffing and commentating.
Pollard's lineout throws, McReight's penalties, Lonergan's poor passing, Mark N (Nawaqanitawase)'s handling, Hodge coming in off his man and not trusting the man inside him, resulting in a try. Aus A props, Seru Eru and Foketi the only ones that can be remotely happy with that performance.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Question above why Campbell is in 11 when Muirhead is in the squad. I think Muirhead actually withdrew, maybe injured?

Not all lineout problems are down to Pollard. Couple of throws on the mark lost by the catcher. But poor lineout effort all round.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
I'm expecting professional athletes to execute the basics of their position and of the game in which they are paid to play. Which they are not to the level they should at present.
I mean yeah I expect it from professionals but it's not like this lot out there have been showing us any different all season... So...errr your expectations are to high..

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
I mean yeah I expect it from professionals but it's not like this lot out there have been showing us any different all season... So...errr your expectations are to high..
A lot of these blokes have been in form