• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonMan

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Poor bastard, WTF did he do to deserve that path in life?

expelled from New. I’m sure all the GPS schools have some kind of ‘prisoner exchange’.

Last edited:

Rudderless

Ron Walden (29)
St Pauls always produces some of the best schoolboy crews in the UK so this is not surprising. Also many of the boys in the Eton, Radley, St Pauls crews started rowing at least a year or two before their Australian counterparts and their facilities (Eton’s Dorney was used as the 2012 Olympic rowing venue) blow all Australian schools out of the water. Pun intended .
Rowing

Tonight the Schoolboys Final is to be battled out between Radley College and St Paul's (11.30pm AEST) Race 14.

In Schoolgirl rowing, St Catherine's School in Melbourne AUS have fought there way thru to the Final and will battle it out against Winter Park Crew USA (9.00pm AEST) Race 7.

Final Day racing begins from (8.00pm AEST)

Last edited:

Ace Ventura

Ted Fahey (11)
Rowing

Tonight the Schoolboys Final is to be battled out between Radley College and St Paul's (11.30pm AEST) Race 14.

In Schoolgirl rowing, St Catherine's School in Melbourne AUS have fought there way thru to the Final and will battle it out against Winter Park Crew USA (9.00pm AEST) Race 7.

The Stewards Challenge Cup (mens 4) won by the Aussie crew with 3 Joeys boys in the crew.

AroundTheAnkles

Dave Cowper (27)
I just noticed that the NSW Schools U16 teams have been posted. Some big reps might be disappointed. Fittler in 2’s and Bartlett not on either list. Fittler’s selection in 2’s doesn’t surprise me, I thought Bartlett would be on one list or the other based on reputation but I didn’t watch the GPS U16 2’s games. Thoughts?

The Front Rower

Sydney Middleton (9)
I just noticed that the NSW Schools U16 teams have been posted. Some big reps might be disappointed. Fittler in 2’s and Bartlett not on either list. Fittler’s selection in 2’s doesn’t surprise me, I thought Bartlett would be on one list or the other based on reputation but I didn’t watch the GPS U16 2’s games. Thoughts?
Bartlett very unlucky was either the leading try scorer in the schools comp or close second (also played 1stXV for Scots this season). Also no Conti or Mitch Woods who both played 1stXV in year 9 at St Pats!. No Ollie McKellar from Shore who plays 1stXV for Shore and was in the GPS 1sts. Also Toby Rodwell in seconds? one of the best schoolboy footballers for his age in the country. I feel their is some under lining issue or thing for these bizarre selections.

Rugbynbeers

Bill Watson (15)
Bartlett has pulled himself out from all pathways rugby for this year, This is what I’ve heard from parents at Scott’s.

Props are People too

Sydney Middleton (9)
I watched a few of those games but didn’t really notice him - tough to shine with a lot of talent around esp on the wing sometimes. But those Pats missing out is a big surprise - they are hugely talented boys. Wonder what happened there.

Status
Not open for further replies.