• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2022 Bledisloe Cup. Wallabies vs All Blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Assume coach Gunston's patented rugger buggers crash course has brought Sotutu up to speed on the intricacies of modern rugby union football following his protracted absence.

Fcf8T3waQAIHww6

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Assume coach Gunston's patented rugger buggers crash course has brought Sotutu up to speed on the intricacies of modern rugby union football following his protracted absence.
If he plays a bit crappily and I see ONE negative comment about him being "not up to speed" or "too rusty", I am going on a tri-state killing spree.

He should have at least 5 tests good grace to reacquaint himself with the intricacies of test match rugby football after being pariahed by our village idiot numbskull coach for the last 48 months.

Ignoto

John Thornett (49)

Fcf8T3waQAIHww6
Blood-dee hell, what a haircut. Reminds me of having to put grattered parmesan cheese on broccoli to make my toddler eat her vegetables,.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
lol. Barrett, Whitelock, Retallick, Sotutu all starting, Wallabies lineout has already been god awful, we're gonna get served up.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
I can't believe I am saying this, but given Lolesio and Hunter likely out, with Foketi the next most likely 12 and White's decreasing from, then (urgh) I'd probably prefer a combination of 9 Gordon 10 Donaldson 12 Foketi, than playing Foley who hasn't played for four months and has been with the team for a couple of weeks.

dillyboy

Nev Cottrell (35)
Not sure what mcreight did to deserve getting benched?

I'd say Samu offers more of an impact/cover role off the bench that as a starting 7

At least there's no Beale :D

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
Samu over McReight is really the only one I question.

Jed at lock is an interesting one, but I like it. The way he plays seems more suited to lock. Leota will add more impact around the park from 6.

Gordon over White is deserved. Foley only option. Foketi next best 12. Kellaway i've always back for 15. Probably hard on Hodge but he was only solid without being outstanding, I think Kellaway has the potential to can be an exceptional fullback.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Fuck me, didn’t realise that the conspiracy about Big VIC was correct, I thought people were having a laff.

honestly I’m happy for Gordon, he deserves it.

tough for us with our three first choice 10s out and our two first choice 12s out.

PhilClinton

John Hipwell (52)
Big rocks or diamonds team for Rennie.

He’s either a mastermind and this team is genuinely going to surprise us all. Or he’s run out of ideas and is throwing paint against the wall trying to sell it to us as art.

To be fair, his hand has been forced in some positions so I guess why not just say fuck it and change things up.

I do feel for McReight though.

Status
Not open for further replies.