• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v Wales, Principality Stadium, Sun 27th November, 2.15am AEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
There’s only LRZ playing outside Wales now (that isn’t injured).

I’d like to see

9. McDermott
10. Donaldson
11. Mark
12. Lolesio
13. Ikitau
14. Petaia
15. Campbell

21. Gordon
22. Hodge
23. Wright

I would also start Gleeson over Samu, feel like it’s going to come down to the wire and would rather have Samu finishing off than Gleeson. I wouldn’t rule out a 6:2 though with Hanigan also on the bench.

Last edited:

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
I’d like to win the test.

15 Campbell
14 Wright
13 Ikitau
12 Hodge
11 Nawaqanitawase
10 Loloesio
9 McDermott
8 Samu
7 Hooper
6 Holloway
5 Frost
4 Neville
3 Ala'alatoa
2 Lonergan
1 Slipper

16 Fainga'a
17 Robertson
18 Talakai
19 Hanigan
20 Gleeson
21 Gordon
22 Donaldson
23 Petaia.

emuarse

Desmond Connor (43)
I agree with Joe Blow, would start Marky Mark (Nawaqanitawase) (Nawaqanitawase) and Wright on the wings with Campbell at 15, Gordon, Donaldson and Petaia on the bench, same forwards as Le Cheese but leave out Gleeson for the 5/3 bench
Why Petaia on the bench? He along with Marky Mark (Nawaqanitawase) were the two outstanding backs against Ireland.

Froggy

John Solomon (38)
Because I want to keep Ikatau at 13, I don't see Petaia playing 12 so that has to be Hodge. The alternative would be to start Petaia on the wing and move Wright to the bench, I'd be fine with that.

stillmissit

Chilla Wilson (44)
I’d really like to see Donaldson get another run and more than 5 minutes at the end when the pressure is on. Give him a decent crack! We have nothing to lose.
We may not but Rennie might have a lot to lose. Wasn't 2/5 the pass mark?

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
I’d really like to see Donaldson get another run and more than 5 minutes at the end when the pressure is on. Give him a decent crack! We have nothing to lose.

The pressure is on all the time in Test matches. He fluffed a kick he should have made. End of story.

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
I like Petaia or Ikitau at 12. It would be great to give them some experience there so they cover the position better come RWC.

stillmissit

Chilla Wilson (44)
The criticism is about making an unforced substitution of a critical position in the last 5 minutes of the game.

Is there a reason to bring on Donaldson besides allowing him to get a test cap?
Why is he handing out caps for 5 mins? What advantage is there to the wallabies or his job?

The Ghost of Raelene

Mark Ella (57)
For me I'd prefer Petaia just be left on a Wing for now. He does have the attributes to play 12,13 but for his own development and consistency we could benefit from having blokes comfortable and confident in a position. I'd leave Ikitau at 13 as well because it's his spot as far as I'm concerned, and it can just be extra change.

All going to plan Kerevi will be fit and health and Paisami the backup option.

They do have an issue for this weeks test that more the issue

Status
Not open for further replies.