• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS Rugby 2024

Big Dog Foot

Frank Row (1)
Heard that Zac Viv-Bates is a proper working man's player as he loves to get around the park with big effort at the rucks. Should be in for a big year.

scrumhead99

Sydney Middleton (9)
Predicted ladder
1. Waverley
2. Barker
3. Knox
4. Trinity
5. Cranbrook
6. Aloys
Very generous to Barker and Waverley, don't think Trinity will be able to beat Cranbrook after losing many good players. I would have to put Knox higher then third and Cranbrook higher then 5th....

GPS site says it will either be Riverview 3s or 4s. This will be a good match up against like for like opposition
From what I have heard about the up and coming Aloyisus side, especially after their supposedly successful European tour (apparently going toe - toe with ranked schools and picking up 2 wins out of 4 games) they can surely pile on some points against a Riverview 3rds/4ths side. You would want to hope anyway.

UpnUnder

Allen Oxlade (6)
Hil
Knox will beat Barker in my opinion Barker are to small and lack depth as a lot of their players are on scholarship.
Knox will beat Waverley at home.
Hilarious, Knox really should not be critical of Barker for that crime. They are as bad or worse.

Mishlightniggbolt

Frank Row (1)
Hil

Hilarious, Knox really should not be critical of Barker for that crime. They are as bad or worse.
Will be a walk in the park for Knox this yr Especially with the illusive Tye Jecks returning reminds me of Finn Russell, I heard that Tye went over and did some Training in Wales with him during the offseason.

baked beans

Stan Wickham (3)
anyone have a predicted barker lineup there dosent seem to be one on the forum and i would like to see how there team is shaping up as they have quite a lot of players returning from last year and cold be a shot at taking henry up to hornsby

joebeale

Frank Row (1)
anyone have a predicted barker lineup there dosent seem to be one on the forum and i would like to see how there team is shaping up as they have quite a lot of players returning from last year and cold be a shot at taking henry up to hornsby
I don't think barker will beat teams like Knox or Waverly this year. I just don't think they have the chemistry as a team but have great individual players

Nick Barry

Frank Row (1)
Was a great year of CAS rugby, should be very interesting to see what happens next year, Congrats to Waverley.
Completely disagree, I thought all things considered, the CAS rugby competition was flooded by poor calls from the referee's and overly exuberant whistle blowing. Furthermore talent wise it was quite ordinary, due to alot of these league players prioritising Harold Matthews/SG ball competitions.

Nick.

CAS SOURCES

Frank Row (1)
Completely disagree, I thought all things considered, the CAS rugby competition was flooded by poor calls from the referee's and overly exuberant whistle blowing. Furthermore talent wise it was quite ordinary, due to alot of these league players prioritising Harold Matthews/SG ball competitions.

Nick.
To be honest with you Nicholas, I completely respect your opinions but in all honesty you should keep them to yourself when talking about our fantastic officials.