• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby: Rd 4, 2024. NSW Waratahs v The Auckland Blues

Favourite Dessert?

• Tiramisu

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Fruit

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • the fuck you just call me?

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Cake

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Ice Cream

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Biscuits

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Big Fuck Off Parfait

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Dessert makes you fat

• fail to see the point of option #8

• Wedding Cake very night

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LeCheese

Peter Johnson (47)
Waratahs in pink jerseys tonight…. I know it may be for a good cause, however it looks crap…. I think most people know there is such a thing as breast cancer… and we would all like a cure obviously….just not sure how a rugby team wearing pink jerseys highlights it anymore…
The jerseys are being auctioned after the game with proceeds going to The Sydney Breast Cancer Foundation.

Being disgruntled that they’re raising money for a deserving charity because the jerseys, in your opinion, ‘look crap’ is a hot take.

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Waratahs in pink jerseys tonight…. I know it may be for a good cause, however it looks crap…. I think most people know there is such a thing as breast cancer… and we would all like a cure obviously….just not sure how a rugby team wearing pink jerseys highlights it anymore…
I like it, it gives me a rare opportunity to cheer for a team in blue playing in Sydney

Yoda

Watty Friend (18)
The jerseys are being auctioned after the game with proceeds going to The Sydney Breast Cancer Foundation.

Being disgruntled that they’re raising money for a deserving charity because the jerseys, in your opinion, ‘look crap’ is a hot take.
I just think there are better ways to help breast cancer awareness. Anyway… if someone wants to buy a pink Waratah jersey for a good cause, away you go.

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
I reckon they should sell the jerseys in general. I think there is a market in Wives, Girlfriends and Daughters or anyone really.

Bet a lot more people bought Panthers jerseys in pink who wouldn’t have bought the black one. Strike up a deal for a portion to go to charity…

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
NSFWCONSOLE.jpg

"Look, c***t, would you please stop calling this number to ask me questions about the stupid Auckland Blues. No one here gives a shit about the Auckland Blues."

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
At that rate of backline HIA losses we're gonna have to be running 4-4 bench splits.

Pokinacha

Dave Cowper (27)
We just need to flatten and attack the line. Blues will commit 3 defenders at the tackle attempting a steal and create space.