• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby: Rd 4, 2024. NSW Waratahs v The Auckland Blues

Favourite Dessert?

• Tiramisu

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Fruit

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • the fuck you just call me?

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Cake

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Ice Cream

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Biscuits

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Big Fuck Off Parfait

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Dessert makes you fat

• fail to see the point of option #8

• Wedding Cake very night

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Good to hear them make Morgs read the Australian Club Championship results. He's been crowing about Randwick all week in the lead up

Wilson

David Codey (61)
I know I'm a miserable fuck at the best of times but I don't think I'm wrong when I say this has been a celebration of ineptitude.
I think the problem is the city, it pulls teams down to its level. If we just agreed as a sport not to play anymore rugby in Sydney we'd be fine

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Bloos looking strangely robotic and pre-programmed.

CC his usual vanishing act.

Perofeta cannot miss kicks like that from right in front if he thinks he can play at the next level. Mentally feeble.

Edmed seems a far better option for the Wobs than Lolesio. At least he's got some size to defend too
Edmed actually cost the Tahs a chance of winning the game with his ultra poor kicking game. And when the Tahs should have been puuting pressure on, in the 20 minutes or so after half time, he, or someone else (but mostly him) inevitably kicked the pill away on first or second phase. Poor game plan or poor execution, but that's where they lost the game imo.

Pokinacha

Dave Cowper (27)
The roll happens every fuggen game and yet Way decides that now is the moment his tiny mind will decide it’s a good idea to blow the whistle. Complete hot garbage. Why on earth would anyone watch this dross sloppy shit.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
My man with the whistle really out there warning the Blues about dIsCiPliNe after two penalties in their 22.

Anyway. I'd say gg NSW but we all know it wasn't a good game.

rugbyAU

Nev Cottrell (35)
What a shit game - The Tags are such a hard team to get behind 1/4 and back to back losses at home by 2 points