• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby: Rd 4, 2024. NSW Waratahs v The Auckland Blues

Favourite Dessert?

• Tiramisu

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Fruit

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • the fuck you just call me?

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Cake

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Ice Cream

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Biscuits

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Big Fuck Off Parfait

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Dessert makes you fat

• fail to see the point of option #8

• Wedding Cake very night

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
The roll happens every fuggen game and yet Way decides that now is the moment his tiny mind will decide it’s a good idea to blow the whistle. Complete hot garbage. Why on earth would anyone watch this dross sloppy shit.
That is so true P. Even in this game, Telea'a was rolling or crawling forward after just about every tackle he was involved in.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
The ref and both sets of players should issue a formal apology to every living being that viewed that followed by ritual sepukku.
It was even worse than the Landers v Bumbreeze snoozefest earlier today.

The Chiefs of today's form would have cantered their way to 60 vs either of those laborious donkeypants outfits

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
The roll happens every fuggen game and yet Way decides that now is the moment his tiny mind will decide it’s a good idea to blow the whistle. Complete hot garbage. Why on earth would anyone watch this dross sloppy shit.
The only good thing that ref did all day was end that abomination. I think that may be the only thing that saves his soul from eternal damnation.

Looks like Reds and Chiefs are the only teams worth switching on for.

Hogan

Peter Burge (5)
He is capable of much better, he just can't do it consistently yet. It'll be interesting to see what Coleman does as Harrison comes back to full fitness.
Edmed suits Coleman’s conservative kick based game plan. I just don’t get it though with the backline that the Tahs have.

Yoda

Watty Friend (18)
Edmed actually cost the Tahs a chance of winning the game with his ultra poor kicking game. And when the Tahs should have been puuting pressure on, in the 20 minutes or so after half time, he, or someone else (but mostly him) inevitably kicked the pill away on first or second phase. Poor game plan or poor execution, but that's where they lost the game imo.
Yes… don’t see what some pundits see in Edmed. Reckon Harrison will be in there soon.

KentwellCup>ShuteShield

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Tane Edmed has proven to be over the past 4 weeks of the season that he definitely not a test level ten. My brother has boiling hot water in his veins when he comes under pressure.

Marce

John Thornett (49)
Im watching the replay, lads
1000233959.jpg

1000233958.jpg

Attachments

• 1000233959.jpg
    1000233959.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 33

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
The only good thing that ref did all day was end that abomination. I think that may be the only thing that saves his soul from eternal damnation.

Looks like Reds and Chiefs are the only teams worth switching on for.
You know I genuinely feel for RA, if they didn't have bad luck would they have any at all? I mean this was the FTA game in Aus wasn't it. and even as someone who loves game, I found it a fairly hard watch, so can't see many new eyeballs saying hell I need to see more!
NZ were lucky nad FTA game here was Chiefs/Drua which was pretty entertaining, and just something that occurered to me in bed last night, how it just seems a lot going against RA at moment?