• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 5: Hurricanes v Rebels - Friday 22/3 - 5pm AEDT

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Seems to be a tactic this season. Unfortunately, this just gifts the opposition quick ball.
It definitely is, I think it's because Foote wants the numbers in the d line but it hasn't been working and it's getting worse now that their opposition knows they're doing it. It's dumb tactics and it's wearing out what already looks to be an unfit pack.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
The Rebs are playing dumb footy. The Canes are playing well but the Rebels make them look like geniuses.

Dont know what they are at, but it doesn't look like rugby to me.

To be fair, Kellaway and Gordon look a class above their team mates - unfortunately that class is pre-school.

Yoda

Billy Sheehan (19)
Dont know what they are at, but it doesn't look like rugby to me.

To be fair, Kellaway and Gordon look a class above their team mates - unfortunately that class is pre-school.
So Kellaway and Gordon are in Kindergarten? This is a much changed Canes outfit too. Not good for Aussie rugby.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
So Kellaway and Gordon are in Kindergarten? This is a much changed Canes outfit too. Not good for Aussie rugby.

Hmm, think I said a class above. But the team "class" benchmark is pretty low, kindergarten will do.