• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 6: Reds v Brumbies

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
If last week's team's turn up, this will be all Brumbies. Hopefully the Reds have had an attitude adjustment and we get a great spectacle. Looking forward to a good night out at Suncorp.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
The Brumbies' defence has been poor this year...

A slight improvement last week, and this is probably an area in the forwards that Swain/Neville add a bit more strength, but the Reds are going to be a lot more threatening in attack so unless the Brumbies' finally get their shit together they could get pasted.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Some admirable efforts here by Brumbies fans to talk up the Reds and try to acquire the underdog label. A full strength Brumbies side should put 30 - 40 points on the Reds the way they are playing atm.
Last week aside (for both teams) Reds were one of the form sides in the competition while the Brumbies were struggling. Reds had played and beaten the reigning favourites (Chiefs) and run the current leaders (Canes) close. Brumbies struggled against teams near the bottom of the ladder. Form over the year so far suggests a clear win to the Reds.

LeCheese

Peter Johnson (47)
Form over the year so far suggests a clear win to the Reds.
a.png

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Who's excited, I'll be at Suncorp to watch the game.. be nice to watch a live game of footy..

Reactions: TSR

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
With the way the teams have been playing this year, it looks like the Reds will be trying to maul their way to victory, with the Brumbies playing expansive footy spreading it to the wings...

battle of the leading try scorers

1711615030514.png

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
Who's excited, I'll be at Suncorp to watch the game.. be nice to watch a live game of footy..
I’ll be there.

Games at Easter may not be good for general attendence but it generally works better for me. Looking forward to it.

Oracle83

Ron Walden (29)
Probably just giving Creighton a run. Not bad to have your first game of the season being against your brother.
One can only think this was Les’s thinking - I wish him well but surely this has to be Lawson Creightons last shot. He’s a good club player but previous super rugby sub par for mine.