• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies 2024

Pone's Mullet

Alex Ross (28)
Carter Gordon to the 'Tahs for 2025 links up with JS who can kick sticks. Wallabies solved.
Close the Tahs, they've had the chance, also financially in the hole, haven't performed in 10 years, Rebs could do with a couple of players, Bell, Jorgo maybe . plus League taking over - Melbourne is the fastest growing city, much better chances of growth........................eats popcorn

stillmissit

Chilla Wilson (44)
Close the Tahs, they've had the chance, also financially in the hole, haven't performed in 10 years, Rebs could do with a couple of players, Bell, Jorgo maybe . plus League taking over - Melbourne is the fastest growing city, much better chances of growth........................eats popcorn
I admire your optimism but I think the Rebels are dead in the water of their own pouring, attempts to buy your way out of a hole rarely work and look at how poor Tupou is with a bucket of money to motivate him.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
I'd suggest it is Ikitau 1 and Flook 2 not sure where Daganau sits in the rest of the picking order.
1712537053958.jpeg