• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2011 Super Rugby Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheezel

Bill Watson (15)
I've had a shocker and booked a flight on Friday night from Melbourne to Brisbane, the exact time the Tahs vs Rebels is on. Then booked a flight from Brisbane to Melbourne on Sunday the exact time the Reds vs Force game. For some reason I thought the Rebels were on Saturday night, and the Reds were starting around 3pm.

To avoid future fuckups, does anyone know where I can download the 2011 Super Rugby calendar for mac.

cheezel

Bill Watson (15)
Thank you Nusadan, but I was hoping for a iCal file or .csv or something similar to sync phone and computer with. E-Diary just emailed me that there calendar is now live with a variety of formats. You can get it here if you are interested Super 15 Ediary

I also changed my flight on Sunday to go the Reds with my old man which I haven't done in ages. Looking forward to it.

O

OrangePeeler

E-Diary just emailed me that there calendar is now live with a variety of formats. You can get it here if you are interested Super 15 Ediary

Thanks cheezel, I've spent the last week looking for a calender like this for my google calendar + iphone.

p.s. enjoy the footy with the old man.

If anyone is interested, google have calendars up for Magners L, Guinness P, Heineken C, Challenge C, and Energy Cup for their Calendars.

Status
Not open for further replies.