• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

6 Nations to move?

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Personally this is the best system I have heard of for a global season, both NH and SH move things a bit, and having a test 'season' really excites me!

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Don't you want to see players in form make there way into a team?

Absolutely, and if you had a test series early in season, following on from Oct/Nov/Dec you would already have form players in. And you would have next season to force your way in . Personally I don't think players should be pickedwithout a good solid full season behind them anyway.

Jimmy_Crouch

Ken Catchpole (46)
Absolutely, and if you had a test series early in season, following on from Oct/Nov/Dec you would already have form players in. And you would have next season to force your way in . Personally I don't think players should be pickedwithout a good solid full season behind them anyway.

But wouldn't the players be picked in March for their form from December?

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
But wouldn't the players be picked in March for their form from December?

Yep, but not many players force their way into GOOD teams on a few good games! Though I follow your thinking, maybe it me, but I think to step up to next level you really need a full season of good rugby, I think people that were naming Wallabies or All Blacks on what we have seen so far this season were a bit previous!