• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

All-Time Crim 1st XV

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Loving the auto translate from French
But the evening degenerated when Jonathan Ruru sank into alcohol. And obviously, it was not the first time that the Maori presented his dark side as his blood alcohol level bordered on indecency.
An argument then broke out after the 30-year-old scrum-half punched… the wife of one of his teammates! Immediately after this incomprehensible and intolerable gesture, a player from Aix then inflicted a real correction on him. Verdict: broken jaw and shoulder.

Drew

Bob Davidson (42)
Can’t remember who’s halfback in this selection these days. I remember putting Matt Henjack up as he’d attacked a teammate. To attack a teammates missus is definitely a step up from that. Gotta attract the selectors attention with performances like that

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
1 Parmeet Dabas: murdered 3
2 Zane Killian: cop killer
3 Bees Roux: cop killer
4 Rudi Virage: shot and killed his 19 yo daughter.
5 Michael Quinn ©. Kiddie fucker. He won’t even survive the first ruck.
6 Pita Wilson: kidnapping and assault
7 Joseph Ntshongwana: killed 3 with an axe
8 Marc Cecillon: performing the eternal willie-away on own wife
9 Jonathon Ruru: punching teammates ladyfriend in the face
10 Amenoni Nasilasila: rapist
11 Eric Rush: careless driving causing death and injury
12 Japie Mulder: teen rape
13 Craig Wells. raping children.
14 Alejandro Puccio. triple kidnap/murderer
15 Glen Ella: nicking 20 million from kids charity

Bench

Tim Bristow: Banned from rugby for life in 1962 for knocking out 8 opposing players.
James Dalton: attempted murder
Henry Tromp: killing a farm worker
B.Kelleher: drunk and disorderly + innumerable crimes, many of them against All Black heritage.
Brendan Mullin: stealing millions
Stuart Olding: rape
Paddy Jackson: rape
John Payne: crippling someone in a bar fight.

Tex

John Thornett (49)
A bit off topic but considering the Melbourne Rebels have a public account on GAGR for fan engagement, I wonder how many other Rugby Australia and Super Rugby lurkers there might be here?

Assiduously taking notes on their respective team pages while keeping a separate incognito tab for this sort of muck.

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
Tim Bristow: Banned from rugby for life in 1962 for knocking out 8 opposing players.

I'm sorry i'm not going through pages & pages for details & it was a different time back thyem but surely his team mates stop him at 3 or even 4 but 8! wt actual f

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
They tried. It didn't go well.

InformalAbsoluteCrayfish.webp

Drew

Bob Davidson (42)
Was the unibomber fullback for this team at some stage? If so, the cowards gone and died, and in doing so has let his teammates down.