• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Alltime GAGR Slack Members XV

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
You end up on this list you have messed up bigtime.

Inclusion here demonstrates you have noticeably **FAILED** to log in and post often enough to satisfy The Selection Committee.

The only ways to get your name OFF this most shameful of lists are the following:

* login and post enough to satisfy The Selection Committee.
* profer an official certificate of death from matron proving you really did die of the Rona.
* provide proof you have PM'd the Auckland Blues 2022 home and away schedule to the following member; @cyclopath.
* publish a lengthy apology in this thread begging forgiveness for your disgracefully and hopelessly lax forii behaviour.

1 @Hugh Jarse will be almost impossible to budge from this position. Not least because of his huge arse.
2 @ChargerWA unseen for 3 years.
3 @oztimmay "Wellll? We're waitingggg"
4 @Ruggo Also unsighted for 3 years. NO EXCUSE.
5 @No4918 2 years in absentia
6 @MrTimms 4 years wft
7 @rugbysmartarse 1 year not here
8 @USARugger another who's left us shorthanded and in the lurch for 3 years now. Just insensitive to the needs of others, that's what it is.
9 @Quick Hands. unseen since October
10 @Gagger we relied on him to get us around the park and instead he left us out here crying in the rain.
11 @Gnostic another slacker gone walkabout. 2 years
12 @matty_k ONE post in the last 6 years. This guy is NEVER getting dropped from this team.
13 @p-tah 3 years radio silence
14 @The Honey Badger 6 months not here
15 @Scoey No posts in 3 YEARS. The worst case of the yips since cyclo last hit the golf course.

If you come across a lax account you feel is worthy of inclusion, or could usurp one of the incumbent slack drongos in this most galling of XV's, then feel free to DOB THAT PRICK IN.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Latest member; Simon Sniffcock
kirk-mccoy.gif

Last edited:

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Ironic thread given @Dismal Pillock's recent, short lived, flounce. I motion that the Alltime GAGR Slack Members XV board of selectors selectors need to convene to discuss his place on the Alltime GAGR Slack Members XV board of selectors.

Addendum: I'm not sure who is on the board of selectors selectors. So we may, therefore, first need to put together a selection committee for the board of selectors selectors. So as to properly select appropriate selectors for the selectors to review head selector Pillock's position on the board of selectors selecting this select XV.

I think.

This absolute Gordian Knot of a situation sounds like a Dismal problem tbh. I'll leave it in his capable hands to oversee the entire process.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Ironic thread given @Dismal Pillock's recent, short lived, flounce. I motion that the Alltime GAGR Slack Members XV board of selectors selectors need to convene to discuss his place on the Alltime GAGR Slack Members XV board of selectors.
giphy.gif

Addendum: I'm not sure who is on the board of selectors selectors. So we may, therefore, first need to put together a selection committee for the board of selectors selectors. So as to properly select appropriate selectors for the selectors to review head selector Pillock's position on the board of selectors selecting this select XV.
giphy.gif

This absolute Gordian Knot of a situation sounds like a Dismal problem tbh. I'll leave it in his capable hands to oversee the entire process.
giphy.gif

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Think the selectors need to consider @Derpus place in the team.

The thought of NSFW going to Eden Park was too much for the wee scamp, it seems.

View attachment 16443
My ascension to a state of zenlike oneness, achieved through a 10 week holiday, means I no longer fear the failures of something so trivial as a rugby football team.

Which is important given who I support...