• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Auckland Blues To Infinity and Beyond

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Week 2 Debrief

Bloos pick and go up the guts is working.

Never thought much of Funaki but that solo try from about 7 metres out, with nothing on, was an eye opener

Hoskins Sotutu, 5 tries in first 2 matches. As usual putting his hand up for the AB's..................... in the sunny idyllic fairweathered days of March.

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
Hoskins Sotutu, 5 tries in first 2 matches. As usual putting his hand up for the AB's..................... in the sunny idyllic fairweathered days of March.
This is the problem with both him and Akira...it's great to be a ball-playing loosie who can score tries but the ABs need a hard man who hits hard and does the hard grind.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
cantabs_zpssb6mcwjg.png

"Good morning, loyal subjects. It is I, Razor, and to my left, Mrs Razor. We gather here today upon the banks of the River Avon with heavy hearts to deliver unto thee the final and last rites of the Crusaders dynasty. It went limping into Eden Park today, gamely supported by the petulant shitheeled cheerleaders Tony Johnson and Marshall in the booth, but the red and black children of the corn all died and have gone back to their home planet.

"The Rt Hon RJ Mccaw has solemnly wheeled the still-smoldering ashes of The Dynasty to their final resting place beneath Eden Park in The Auckland Blues Archival Warehouse of Shattered Dreams and Broken Promises.

prophecy.gif

Mccaw parks The Dynasty for the final time.

"For we Cantabs of The Death Star, death has befallen The Dynasty. Now let us absolve the sins of dimwit Penney and co by all gazing directly upon The Eye of The Red and Black Dynasty until blindness besets us all and salvation is achieved by ensuring that what has been seen today shall forever and ever remain unseen."

tumblr_mzkvxg1dvv1r278dio1_400.gifv

"Gaze! Gaze!"

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Not trying to rain on anyone's coronation procession, BUT...

Loss Bleus last four opponents:

Waratahs, currently ranked 10
Crusaders 11
Moana 9
Force 12

Shit might start getting real after the bye:

Brumbies 1=
Reds 6
Rebels 5
Hurricanes 1= but a game in hand

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
I see Marshall tipped the Brumbies. Deserves another punch in the face by Akira.
Surely it was punishment enough for him and his fellow Cantab TJ being stuck in the booth for 2 hours having to call that match as their stupid hated Auckland Blooz soared to glorious deeds right before their eyes and their job was to describe it. :)

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Deserves another punch in the face by Akira.
Did this actually go down? I thought it was just the mouthy halfback giving him a gobful and Akira yelling something back?

The fact that Akira is so hated by everyone outside of Auckland makes my plutonium rod go full chernobyl mushroom cloud cock and ballz waterloo sunset.