• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Australia in Sri Lanka 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
I just shake my head. Our batting line up is clearly unbalanced and we've got this continuing obsession with all rounders. If Smith or Warner don't fire we fall in a fucking heap.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Watched the Sethfricka v NZ Test last night & couldn't get over how tiny Temba Bavuma is. Turns out he's (allegedly) 167cm. A cricket stump is 71cm so you could damn near decapitate him & still have an lbw shout for shits & giggles.

SA 236/8 when bad light stopped play. Weird that they're playing Test cricket in SA in August.

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Watched the Sethfricka v NZ Test last night & couldn't get over how tiny Temba Bavuma is. Turns out he's (allegedly) 167cm. A cricket stump is 71cm so you could damn near decapitate him & still have an lbw shout for shits & giggles.

SA 236/8 when bad light stopped play. Weird that they're playing Test cricket in SA in August.

SA now all out for 263 - NZ 2/15.
Appears to be a bowlers pitch.
It's a good thing for the black caps that AB de Villiers isn't playing - the score would be past 350

Strewthcobber

Mark Ella (57)
Starc continues his one man demolition of Sri Lanka. Fastest bowler to 100 odi wickets is pretty incredible

Batsmen did their best to lose it but got there in the end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.