• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Australia Vs Argentina, September 13, Gold Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omar Comin'

Chilla Wilson (44)
I don't understand the mentality of kicking the penalty goal when 14 points behind and just over 20 minutes left. No matter what they're going to have to score at least 1, and probably 2 tries to win, so why give away the best territory you've had all game? Argentina got 3 points but allowed the Wallabies to reset the game, and we scored soon after.

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
Lovely ball from Phipps. So often you don't see that pass go in front of a player running hard on the outside.

Congrats Betham on his maiden try.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Well I'm glad you enjoyed it Highlander :p The only thing I enjoyed from that game was the Scotland players simultaneous"Glasgow kiss" on each other at FT.
Ludicrous game, shocking weather, midweek so I couldn't fly up, got to watch from my own home instead, won that game, beat Fiji and Samoa in the next 2.

Only Scotland win I was glad I was sitting on a warm couch. :p

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
Argentina score try from some sheninagans from the scrum. Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the rule was you can't take two quick taps in a row if the second is for not 10??

Status
Not open for further replies.