• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Bledisloe #1 - AUS v NZL, ANZ Stadium, Sydney, August 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Some very sloppy stuff from the ABs.

Romano playing well though.

If SBW had done that last hit.. :)

Moore had a very poor half also

Very poor skill execution under pressure. Retallick having a schocker in that regard. Need to get the ball into Nehe's hands a bit more. Would be nice to see a driving kick deep into the 22 some time, let's see if players still make mistakes in their own 22.

Barnes has changed yet again since I last watched him. It's like he takes a personal selection of infringements to ping. The forwards need to go hell for leather at the breakdown, he lets players off their feet challenge for the ball. Isn't watching the offside line either.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
No one has mentioned the Pooper. It's worked pretty fucking good.

Hooper and Pocock our two best.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I think we definitely need to see Giteau at 10, because right now things aren't looking great for our RWC prospects...........

G

galumay

Watch out if the ABs tire, the rush defence has phipps & foley under huge pressure, but I doubt they can keep that up. Didn't let a try in that half, the game is there for the taking. Just need to be more accurate and work a bit harder. Why can we NEVER chase kicks effectively???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marcelo

Ken Catchpole (46)
I haven't a good feeling about this. We had two wonderful opportunities to lead the score. The penalty kick by Gits and the knock on of Mumm 5 meters of the NZ ingoal. Against the best world team you must take every opportunity

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
This useless fricken spider cam. Can't see anything that happens at the scrum. Then when a penalty occurs. Zero replay?.. Useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.