• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Blues vs Brumbies SF, June 11 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilClinton

Geoff Shaw (53)
Geez two key things at the end

The ruck the Brumbies got the ball back from was a straight up fuck up. Should have been a penalty to the Brumbies for holding on, then hands in the ruck… anyway Brumbies ball

Noah will want that again. A 45m drop goal probably isn’t the best option to win the game. Wow.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
In all honesty that was a great semi final, how it should be nothing in it, both teams would have to be pretty proud of how they played! Also I suppose 2 top teams on table in final, so not too much argument.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
manowar.jpg

ofa.png

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Brumbies can only blame themselves having only one predicable game plan.
And Lolesio is still years away from being the Wallabies 10 after that cluster fuck drop kick. Fucken Stupid

PhilClinton

Geoff Shaw (53)
He's young. He's also building. I don't want him starting in the WBs either but I'm not agreeing on big games. Let's see where he gets to.

Until he gains confidence with his goal kicking I don’t think you can pick him over Quade or JOC (James O'Connor), I’m not sure those blokes turn down those penalty kicks with 10 to go.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Bugger... We could have won that... Gel's comments earlier were the exact opposite of his thoughts..

Marce

John Thornett (49)
The ref gave too much time to Kiwis at breakdown. That moron penalty for them in their own 22, Brumbies should have won this

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Brumbies can only blame themselves having only one predicable game plan.
And Lolesio is still years away from being the Wallabies 10 after that cluster fuck drop kick. Fucken Stupid
Errrrrggghhhh they went with in one point and provably should have by won..

We were close but didn't close it out. Bugger back next year..

Status
Not open for further replies.