• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brisbane Global Rugby Tens

Status
Not open for further replies.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Bloos obviously saving Carlos for the bigger matches ahead.......

Taking the piss now with some actual b'ball moves, FT 29-7.

T

TOCC

Australian Super Rugby teams maintains their losing form from 2017 so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
^^^^^^ made the rookie error of treating 10's as if it were XV's with a few guys missing rather than 7's with a few fatties on the park. Ball in hand beats kicking every time.

Zero_Cool

Arch Winning (36)
^^^^^^ made the rookie error of treating 10's as if it were XV's with a few guys missing rather than 7's with a few fatties on the park. Ball in hand beats kicking every time.

I'm okay with it if it means they'll be better during the Super Rugby season. Also can we look at brining Mack Mason home!?

T

TOCC

I don’t see what Marantra and Ngaumanu offer the Reds, they’re too small, slow and weak. Ngnaumanu? was manhandled out there.

Tahs lookin big, fit and fast

Zero_Cool

Arch Winning (36)
I don’t see what Marantra and Ngaumanu offer the Reds, they’re too small, slow and weak. Ngnaumanu? was manhandled out there.

Tahs lookin big, fit and fast

I don't think comparing the Tahs playing Pau to the Reds playing the Blues is entirely fair. But maybe we'll see the Waratahs finally live up to expectations.

Zero_Cool

Arch Winning (36)
TMO literally doesn't know the difference between a foot & a forearm/ elbow... Clan can feel aggrieved, I reckon the on-field call was spot on.

Yeah, I feel like the TMO should have to be requested for anything but foul play. They should be allowed to say 'hey I think we should have a look at X, but the on field referee should be allowed to say nah.'

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Horrorcanes first & so far biggest mistake was turning up in Bloos outfits, if there's anyone we hates more than the Horrorcanes it's the Bloos.

Status
Not open for further replies.