• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brisbane Premier Rugby Tipping Comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Allen

Trevor Allan (34)
Lets keep going into the finals.

JC - what happened? 53 points after 16 rounds and you only picked up 1 point in the last two rounds?

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
I was just about to send Austin half of my winning prize but I am happy to keep going through the finals.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Jets - you can't cut a new car in half!

I guess we will have to go through the finals to split it since Austin has a problem with only having half a car. I was going to give you the drivers side. Who knows JC may make a comeback.

Juan Cote

Syd Malcolm (24)
All tied up so we have a tie breaker. This for Jets and Austin but everyone else should tip also if they want.

After a fortnight where I couldn't even pick a nose, for what it's worth I think it pretty hard to go past Sunny Coast although their recent history of win one, lose one, suggests it's a loss for them this weekend.

Uni are due for a loss although I did think the same thing last weekend.

I must be the first bloke in history that hasn't won the footy tipping comp even though he was running it

https://spreadsheets.google.com/embeddedform?formkey=dC1ybXZzV3pZZTVvVFFxOE5FVUpUTnc6MQ

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
All tied up so we have a tie breaker. This for Jets and Austin but everyone else should tip also if they want.

After a fortnight where I couldn't even pick a nose, for what it's worth I think it pretty hard to go past Sunny Coast although their recent history of win one, lose one, suggests it's a loss for them this weekend.

Uni are due for a loss although I did think the same thing last weekend.

I must be the first bloke in history that hasn't won the footy tipping comp even though he was running it

https://spreadsheets.google.com/embeddedform?formkey=dC1ybXZzV3pZZTVvVFFxOE5FVUpUTnc6MQ

I was away for the weekend and didn't tip. Guess Ausitn gets the chocolates then. I would have tipped Uni and Brothers anyway.

T

TOCC

I expect Sunnybank to put in a better showing this weekend, Greg Holmes, Paul Alo Emile and Leroy Houston all return to the starting side and Richard Kingi moves from fullback to halfback.

Scott Allen

Trevor Allan (34)
TOCC - Leroy and Holmes started last week but Leroy didn't look right and was replaced in the first half - do you know what injury he was carrying? What about Lucas - is he any chance of playing over the next two weeks?

I watched the Sunny Coast game and they have a lot of momentum - I think they could pull off a big upset this week.

T

TOCC

i didnt realised they started, there names werent on the program guide.. obvious that i didnt go out and watch..

he has been injured for a few weeks, he was pissed because the QRU wouldnt let him play earlier

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
I think Sunnybank will bounce back this weekend but I don't think it will be all their way. The Stingrays have been great this year and I would really like them to make the GF. Anyway Uni are in and that is all I care about.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Coulston's out for the Stingrays. That's a loss. Losing your skipper the week of their biggest ever game.

T

TOCC

Just noticed that Sunnybank Rugby has submitted a Development Application for extending there club house, basically going to double in size with the large proportion taken up by a new Gym with another bit to be filled by a second canteen, the physical changes at Sunnybank Rugby over the past 15years have been incredible.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
That was always the plan. Now they can't buy any more pokies the money has to go somewhere.

T

TOCC

yeah its a shame they cant be on struggle street like a lot of the other premier grade clubs

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Would be even better if more clubs were in their position. Then rugby would start to get some more exposure.

WESTCOMBE RANGER

Allen Oxlade (6)
Am going to have a go at this tipping comp if it carries on next year which I am sure it will. Who do you local experts expect to be in the running this year. Which clubs have recruited over the winter (sorry Summer) or do they mainly rely on colts coming through.

Status
Not open for further replies.