• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Broadcast options for Australian Rugby

PhilClinton

Geoff Shaw (53)
That would certainly be worth it. Without question. It’s not a very expensive service at the present time and it’s about to become invaluable as I simply cannot withstand seeing 5000 ads for mafs.

I would say $31 month for the middle of the road product makes it one of the most expensive streaming packages available.

Although that article says Stan and not Stan Sport in which case I would agree it’s good value for ad free coverage.

JRugby2

Frank Nicholson (4)
That would certainly be worth it. Without question. It’s not a very expensive service at the present time and it’s about to become invaluable as I simply cannot withstand seeing 5000 ads for mafs.
Fortunately for you, MAFS has just wrapped up so you'll be spared the trauma. Not so good if you're not a fan of Home renovation with the Block due to air in the period following the Olympics. Hope you like Scott Cam!

Sword of Justice

Vay Wilson (31)
I would say $31 month for the middle of the road product makes it one of the most expensive streaming packages available.

Although that article says Stan and not Stan Sport in which case I would agree it’s good value for ad free coverage.
It depends if you look at it as $31 or as $15. Given I’d probably have Stan anyway to stream I think $15 is good for rugby and the olympics. Plus tennis which I also watch.