• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies 2021

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Plenty of change potentially on the cards with contracts really not meaning much until the 2021 season plans kick off, but thought we might as well get this going.

I am sure there are ones I have missed. Let me know and we can keep it updated.
Squad as it stands:
Hooker:
Folau Fainga'a (2022)
Lachlan Lonergan (2021)
Connal McInerney (2021?)
Billy Pollard (2023)
Prop:
Allan Ala'alatoa (2023)
James Slipper (2022)
Scott Sio (2022)
Tom Ross (2021)
Harry Lloyd (2021)
Archer Holz (2021)​
Lock:
Nick Frost (2021)
Darcy Swain (2022)
Cadeyrn Neville (2022)
Tom Hooper (2021)​
Jame Tucker (2021)​
Backrow:
Tom Cusack (2021)
Peter Samu (2022)
Rob Valetini (2021)
Jahrome Brown (2021)
Rory Scott (2021)​
Luke Reimer (2021)​
Scrumhalf:
Nic White - (2022)​
Ryan Lonergan (2022)
Lachlan Albert (2022)
Isaak Fines (2021)
Flyhalf:
Noah Lolesio (2022)
Bayley Kuenzle (2021)
Reesjan Pasitoa (2021??)
Centre:
Len Ikitau (2021)
Irae Simone (2022)
Reece Tapine (2021)​
Wing:
Solomone Kata (2022)
Andy Muirhead (2022)
Tom Wright (2021)
Fullback:
Tom Banks (2022)
Mack Hansen (2021)
Brumbies Academy Development Program:
CONFIRMED GONE:
Blake Enever - Leicester
Will Miller (Retired)
Guy Porter - Leicester
Tevita Kuridrani - Western Force
Lachlan McCaffrey - Japan
Murray Douglas - Japan
Toni Pulu - Western ForceShambeckler Vui (?)
Les Makin (??)

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Guy Porter off to Leicester.

Didn't get much time and stuck behind a few players in his favoured position. Good luck to him.

Rugby Head

Watty Friend (18)
Guy Porter off to Leicester.

Didn't get much time and stuck behind a few players in his favoured position. Good luck to him.

Good luck to him, he's a young classy player stuck behind a good centre pairing in Simone and TK.
Mark my words, he will come back in a few years time and be a regular super rugby starter/ be pushing for a Wallabies jersey.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Andy Muirhead looks to be the only other winger not signed. Would he be looking to move? Has been getting good game time this year.

Wallaby Way

Herbert Moran (7)
Neville has been excellent this year. I don't think its a coincidence that when both the Brumbies scrum and lineout struggled (Rebels & Waratahs matches) that Neville was missing.

The impact of locks in scrummaging is often overlooked, especially through the media/commentary teams.

rugboy

Bob Loudon (25)
Andy Muirhead looks to be the only other winger not signed. Would he be looking to move? Has been getting good game time this year.

I'd imagine he'd want to start every game. He is really third in line at the moment. Could hinge on TK and whether Kata makes the full time move to 13 or ikitau gets the job. Sure the Tahs or Force would be options.

Wallaby Way

Herbert Moran (7)
Muirhead would be a good addition to any of the Super team. Is one of the wingers that just does his job without being outstanding at any facet of his game. His best attribute is his running lines.

I don't see him going anywhere, regardless if TK stays or not. He's getting good game time and is in a winning environment.