• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies 2022

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
Lonergan signing is a good one. However the 1yr deal for a 22yr old is telling, to me that’s saying if I’m not a regular starter by end of next year I’m off elsewhere.

Personally think he will be the first choice by then, so shouldn’t be an issue

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Those three plus Tapine to the Force and Mack Hanson overseas will all be missed. Pretty much the prospective backline in another two to three years gone in a flash. :(

Cancelled Account

Desmond Connor (43)
Those three plus Tapine to the Force and Mack Hanson overseas will all be missed. Pretty much the prospective backline in another two to three years gone in a flash. :(
I guess these players see White, Lolesio, Ikitau, Simone and Banks as starters and see opportunity at the Force. It’s gotta hurt your depth.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Wright was reported today as looking to go back to league.

Wright turned it down in a bid to earn a Wallabies jumper and got his reward last year against the All Blacks, scoring a try with his first touch on debut.

The winger/fullback, however, is yet to receive a sufficient offer in rugby union for next season and is thought to be open to returning to league.

Fuck me

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
20210526_063957.jpg