• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies vs Blues, Sat May 21, 2022, Canberra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Date: SATURDAY 21 MAY 2022
Venue: GIO Stadium, Canberra

Top of the table clash.

Official Brumbies Team Matchday GIF:

giphy.gif

Official Blues Team Matchday GIF Gallery:

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
The Benevolent & Kind Blues of Auckland have decided the following rugby football team
will be spared the hellfire wrath of the Ioane brothers for this rugby football match:

The ACT Brumbies.

The mercy and kindness of the Blues is surely as divine as it is devout.

5310950_69ac3.gif

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Lol what everyone forgets with that ry he almost got passed by Numia a prop!!

But you right Tomikin, I think Valentini is more important to Brumbies than maybe Ioane boys are to Blues, or should I say Blues may have better replacements.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)

But you right Tomikin, I think Valentini is more important to Brumbies than maybe Ioane boys are to Blues, or should I say Blues may have better replacements.
Not more important, a better player, and we replaced him with Hooper who had a stormer against the crusaders.

almost got passed by Numia a prop!! so close but also so far

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Paging Dr Dismal for the Akira-right-hand-touchline-apocalyptic-horseman-run-from-last-season-that-was-bullshit-disallowed-by-some-cock-mongler-TMO.gif. The Canberra My Little Pony Enthusiasts are getting uppity about some bloke with a knock off Ardie Savea haircut.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Luke Remier with the start I think his been outstanding off the bench so let's go

Attachments

• 20220518_201140.jpg
    20220518_201140.jpg
    770 KB · Views: 91

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Are Fainga'a and Pollard the best two hookers there now? Feel for Connal. Is Lonergan injured?
Dunno to be honest I think Lonergan and Pollard are the future.

They have all been rotated throughout the year.. not sure on Connal maybe injured... Actually not sure on Lonergan either... Probably a good game to give Pollard top.class experience as we are pretty much doomed to finish third..

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Getting your excuses in early I see.

Kiwi teams having more depth of quality players then oz teams…surely not Dan54….

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Kiwi teams having more depth of quality players then oz teams…surely not Dan54….
Oh you hadn't noticed RN???;):D

Though in all honesty I not sure Brumbies haven't got a bit more depth than a few kiwi teams, I a Canes man, we lose Ardie Savea and would hurt us more than Brumbies losing a player like Valentini by quite some amount I think.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.