• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS 2019

Joker

Bob Davidson (42)
22- 5 at Death Valley.....

giphy.gif

HaynePlane420

Frank Row (1)
@WLF famous last words, not looking like Waverley in contention this year - shame they are extremely overhyped in this forum and their supporters spreading false information.

Attachments

• 56E3418A-F06E-48D2-9EDF-42DB98F176B8.jpeg
    56E3418A-F06E-48D2-9EDF-42DB98F176B8.jpeg
    349.5 KB · Views: 231

Snort

Bill McLean (32)
So two rounds in it’s Barker on two wins, Waverley on none, everyone else on one. It’s Barker in the box seat, Waverley out of contention unless every other result falls it’s way - and it’s now safe to say that anyone can beat anyone. Seriously interesting competition.

Overtime

Stan Wickham (3)
As an old Aloys 1st xv player I got great pleasure reading the score here today particularly given all the banter regarding Aloys this week LOL. I rely on you guys as I live in Melbourne and can’t make the games.Thanks for the continued updates.

rod skellet

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
The CAS selections get interesting. This Trinity side is good. They will give Cranbrook , Knox and Waves a real game.

P. Parker

Allen Oxlade (6)
WLF/SDW - commiserations.

One can only assume the Waverley boys are just as battered/bruised/injured as the Knox boys are after last weeks efforts.

For me, I am now Waverleys #1 supporter for the rest of the season...

GO WAVES!!!

P. Parker

Allen Oxlade (6)
Full time at Hordern.

Knox win 6th’s, 5th’s, 4th’s and 3rd’s.

Knox 3rd’s making up for their 1st’s/2nd’s last night with great enthusiasm and support play. Final score, Knox 50-7.

SonnyDillWilliams

Nev Cottrell (35)
Wow that is an upset.

Complacency?! wlf.... what happened? I was at Bellevue hill

Either way very good for aloys.... and good for cas comp

so much as I am disappointed as a Waverley supporter

However a lesson to be learnt ...for future Waverley teams

and full credit to Aloys ... maybe brains over brawn

WLF

Arch Winning (36)
Wow that is an upset.

Complacency?! wlf.. what happened? I was at Bellevue hill

Either way very good for aloys.. and good for cas comp

so much as I am disappointed as a Waverley supporter

However a lesson to be learnt .for future Waverley teams

and full credit to Aloys . maybe brains over brawn

FULL credit to Aloys, they played with all heart and well and truly deserved to win.
The Waves were poor again, I really can't find the words after their strong showing against the GPS schools.
For once I am gobsmacked but as many have previously pointed out, in school boy rugby things can happen.
I can now certify that.

J Walsh

Chris McKivat (8)
As an old Aloys 1st xv player I got great pleasure reading the score here today particularly given all the banter regarding Aloys this week LOL. I rely on you guys as I live in Melbourne and can’t make the games.Thanks for the continued updates.

I’m sure it felt good. As a Cranbrook OB I feel we cop more than our fair share of banter too.
Good on Aloys, great result. No one picked it.