• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS Rugby 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

WLF

Arch Winning (36)
What is good about this specific round is that the scores in each match hopefully won't be blow outs. Should be good tight matches all round yes we are fired up- all family is going.

Same all the family are leaving now, we will be watching up North!

You will win today.

B

Backline_Move

What is good about this specific round is that the scores in each match hopefully won't be blow outs. Should be good tight matches all round yes we are fired up- all family is going.

Except for the Knox Barker game.

Predictions:

Knox by 15

Trinity by 20

Cranbrook by 5

Wayne McLean

Peter Burge (5)
Even the CEO of KGS confidently remarked after sipping some dry port in the Executive Drawing Room in the Senior Academy Centre @ the top of the tower that he would shed his very expensive tupee if the Juggernaut were beaten this afternoon at the post match afternoon tea. I'd like to see that Weeksy❤️ haha

S

sidelineview

Even the CEO of KGS confidently remarked after sipping some dry port in the Executive Drawing Room in the Senior Academy Centre @ the top of the tower that he would shed his very expensive tupee if the Juggernaut were beaten this afternoon at the post match afternoon tea. I'd like to see that Weeksy❤️ haha

The Blackadder writers couldnt have set this up better.

Walshy81

Sydney Middleton (9)
You've got them worried Walshy.
Worried the juggernaut will hit a big red iceberg and capsize and sink in the foaming black and blue sea.

That might seem like my plan, but tbh, my team's not playing. Just feel it my bones...epic up there on the north shore today. I'm looking forward to the updates from around the grounds.

Kilgore Trout

Herbert Moran (7)
Barker well on top but only 5-0 . Knox rattled - but trying to hang on - Barker over after sustained pressure
7f560968a7ecb8411481623d9d1f1dc5.jpg
10 -0 with easy kick to come . Knox missing tackles - throwing hospital passes / Barker more energetic and composed - kick successful 12/0 and a fairer indication of the way the game has been played.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.