• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS Rugby 2024

Mule

Banned
Hey Mule, thanks for your feedback. I personally believe your feedback is a bunch of bollocks. You are being incredibly facetious and I feel as if you are quite delusional. Please never comment on this forum again if you aren't going to take it seriously. As Albert Chesterson stated, this forum is meant to bring us together to fairly talk and communicate about schoolboy rugby,
facetious? not in the slightest. delusional? maybe, but very comfortable in my data-based hope, complemented by having watched the previous corresponding fixtures from the sideline for the last 3 years... Joeys have dominated the results of this age group since year 7, mostly through backs superiority but, with 4 of the 7 Knox backs this Saturday not having played in the corresponding fixture last year, and 3 of the (forwards dominating 2023) Knox forwards from last year being dropped for repeating u16s, hoping it will be a close contest.....

Footyheaddd

Frank Row (1)
Looks like they have gotten themselves some new additions. Last year they were a very poor structured side, I believe they had 100 put on them a handful of times.
Yeah it’s gonna be even worse this time round against Knox hehehe, mmm let’s just say it’s not gonna be pretty

Bailey MacDonald

Bob McCowan (2)
I have had a look and it appears there are 6 new players who have joined the so called 'mighty barker B's'. Is it possible their 16A side has gotten some new recruits, maybe in the conversation for CAS Champions???

Bailey MacDonald

Bob McCowan (2)
Sorry again John, I am afraid I will not exit this forum as I hope to have your elite Footy knowledge in some years to come.

Sorry Again,
Bailey

Bailey MacDonald

Bob McCowan (2)
Huw Lawrence??? what does he look like. Ive heard of him but i need to put a name to a face

Mate you’re joking right?. They were not poorly structured. They never had 100 put on them. Bailey I’m going to say this once and once only, I’m sure what little laptop your hiding behind is gonna get you far once you criticise the most popular B’s side from last seasons. We had multiple players who have prospered in their skills.
I was not criticising any team, I would never do such. I am genuinely curious to see how they go with these new additions:
Huw L
Jai B
Austin S
Mason V
Sam H
Haonan Z

Bailey MacDonald

Bob McCowan (2)
Sorry but I happened to realise that you only joined the forum today. Did you lose your password or email from the update of the site, because that happened for myself aswell. Sorry for any confusion caused.

Elfster

Dave Cowper (27)
Moving away from some of the silliness and back to some Rugby.

It looks like the game between Knox and Joeys will be streamed tomorrow on NSW Rugby.

This can be viewed at 6 dollars for one day. However if the weather remains as it is the coverage could be cancelled.

Overall, I think the number of games being played everwhere tomorrow might be reduced with the current deluge. Though the Knox 1 should be able to handle it fairly well.

RugbyBot

Frank Nicholson (4)
Overall, I think the number of games being played everwhere tomorrow might be reduced with the current deluge. Though the Knox 1 should be able to handle it fairly well.

Given the amount they’ve spent on Knox 1 you’d hope the drainage is up to a few days of rain.