• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Chat GPT MBA GPS FFS WFT

Chat GPT

• I am running ALL my posts through this

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • It built Shiggins

• It was built BY Shiggins

• Either way, I blame Shiggins

• Finally, the end game baby

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I hope this thing takes my job

• I am waiting for the incredibly rude 2.0 version

• 3.0 or bust

• Dear Chat, collate all the Gunston photo essays into 1 best selling book and send all proceeds to DP

• GPT stands for Gunston Pole Trauma

• Total voters

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)

Dear Chat, please send a customer service reply to Cyclo who is trying to return his inflatable wife because she is full of holes and is also leaking a mysterious gooey fluid.

Dear Cyclo,

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your recent purchase of the inflatable wife. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the issues you have encountered with the product.

We understand your concerns and we are more than willing to assist you in processing your return. However, we would like to request for more information regarding the "mysterious gooey fluid" that you have mentioned. Please note that for hygiene and safety reasons, we cannot accept returns of items that have been used or are contaminated with bodily fluids.

Once we have received more details about the issue, we will be able to provide you with further instructions on how to proceed with the return process. We appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

Best regards, Customer Service

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Hey Chat please write a forcefully worded letter to ex-NSW Waratahs player Tom Carter from Derpus demanding that Tom Carter comes back to play for the NSW Waratahs. Please mention the name Derpus many many times in the letter.
Dear Tom Carter,

This is Derpus writing to you with a heart full of passion and fervor. I cannot sit still anymore knowing that you are not playing for the NSW Waratahs. Derpus demands that you come back to play for our team!

Derpus remembers the days when you were a key player in the Waratahs team, leading us to victory time and time again. Derpus was there cheering you on, shouting your name from the stands - Tom Carter, Tom Carter, Tom Carter!

But now, Derpus hears that you have moved on to other teams and Derpus cannot help but feel betrayed. How could you leave the Waratahs, Tom Carter? Derpus needs you, the Waratahs need you, and the fans need you!

Derpus cannot bear to watch the Waratahs suffer without you. We are not the same team without your skill, your strength, your leadership. Derpus begs you to reconsider and come back to the Waratahs where you belong.

Tom Carter, Tom Carter, Tom Carter! Please come back and play for the Waratahs once again. Derpus will be there in the stands, cheering you on with all my heart and soul.

Sincerely,

Derpus