• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Clan v Waratahs 22/05/22 at Forsyth Barr

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
The Waratahs’ run home to the play-offs has been given a boost with scans revealing Izaia Perese’s knee injury is not as bad as first thought.

Still digesting his side’s second-half slump against the Hurricanes on Saturday night and contemplating resting some key forwards, NSW coach Darren Coleman was pleased to report his star centre could be available for a likely qualifying finals clash in three weeks’ time.

Perese out .......................

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Bittersweet. No way Perese was playing this week anyway but good news it might only be 3 weeks.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Tahs season will probably wind down from here but certainly an improvement on last year and hopefully more room to grow.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Jeez wouldn't it be great to fly over for that one? No rugby this weekend for me otherwise, so....

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Oh fucking hell. Really?

1652774217539.png

WTF?

Tom Lawton (22)
Hopefully Hooper will be back to pair with Gamble. That new combination was pretty successful with turnovers. I wonder if Hanigan will be fit, will be good to see him on the park. Perese will be missed.

Fingers crossed the refs don’t ruin the game with a misplaced card.

I’m excited, go Tahs!

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)

Rob42

John Solomon (38)
Hopefully Hooper will be back to pair with Gamble. That new combination was pretty successful with turnovers. I wonder if Hanigan will be fit, will be good to see him on the park. Perese will be missed.

Fingers crossed the refs don’t ruin the game with a misplaced card.

I’m excited, go Tahs!
Coleman was talking about resting and rotating players, and I fear Gamble might be one of those rested. I mean, Hooper's not a bad backup, but it'd be great to see them pair up again.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
I’m guessing a 20yo intern wrote that.....at some point Gen Z (or whichever are the current 20 year olds) will work out that ’versing’ isn’t actually a thing
....or a verb. Or past tense. Or a past participle.:rolleyes:

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Perese not out apparently, miraculous recovery:
WARATAHS (1-15): Tetera Faulkner, Dave Porecki, Archer Holz, Geoff Cridge, Hugh Sinclair, Langi Gleeson, Michael Hooper, Will Harris, Jake Gordon (c), Tane Edmed, Dylan Pietsch, Lalakai Foketi, Izaia Perese, Mark Nawaqanitawase, Alex Newsome

RESERVES: Mahe Vailanu, Angus Bell, Paddy Ryan, Jeremy Williams, Ned Hanigan, Rahboni Warren-Vosayaco, Jack Grant, Jamie Roberts

Tazzmania

Ted Thorn (20)
Not sure where that team sheet came from, this is the one on Rugby.com

WARATAHS (1-15): Tetera Faulkner, Dave Porecki, Archer Holz, Geoff Cridge, Hugh Sinclair, Langi Gleeson, Michael Hooper, Will Harris, Jake Gordon (c), Tane Edmed, Dylan Pietsch, Lalakai Foketi, Alex Newsome,Mark Nawaqanitawase, Ben Donaldson

RESERVES: Mahe Vailanu, Angus Bell, Paddy Ryan, Jeremy Williams, Ned Hanigan, Rahboni Warren-Vosayaco, Jack Grant, Jamie Roberts

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Not sure where that team sheet came from, this is the one on Rugby.com

WARATAHS (1-15): Tetera Faulkner, Dave Porecki, Archer Holz, Geoff Cridge, Hugh Sinclair, Langi Gleeson, Michael Hooper, Will Harris, Jake Gordon (c), Tane Edmed, Dylan Pietsch, Lalakai Foketi, Alex Newsome,Mark Nawaqanitawase, Ben Donaldson

I got mine from rugby.com.au, weird must have been an old one.

Status
Not open for further replies.