• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Crusaders vs Blues a.k.a. NZ's festum odii

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Well worked by the blues, but the crusaders have gotten away with murder not copping the repeated infringement yellow here - there were two penalties called in two rucks in that play alone

Brumbieman

Dick Tooth (41)
Yup, a professional foul is just that, even if the team with advantage scores. Its exactly the same with collapsing the maul - professional foul so you're eating cheese, yet the maul becomes an automatic 7?

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
He's dropped that cold

Or Blackadder has done amazing work

Doesn't it still have to be lost forward though? There's no doubt he dropped it, but that's not conclusive evidence to me that he lost it forward and not just downward.

Also. Bryce Heem should be the starting 12.

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Doesn't it still have to be lost forward though? There's no doubt he dropped it, but that's not conclusive evidence to me that he lost it forward and not just downward.

Also. Bryce Heem should be the starting 12.
It does have to be forward and it wasn't the most conclusive evidence (looked forward to me though), but overall for mine you invite the knock on ruling every time you drop the ball and you've not really got a leg to stand on trying to argue straight down in a situation like that.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Crusaders just too smart for the blues, it doesn't matter how much talent they bring to the party

You say that...

Richie McJesus would've willed that crooked ball straight and that would've been that. But here we gooooo...

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Crusaders found Richie McCaws old cloak of invisibility hanging in the back of the closet and have dusted it off to see if it still fits.