• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Eddie McGuire - Fox Footy

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSRF10

Dick Tooth (41)
After all the unsavoury incidents that have occurred in AFL this week I just have one observation, how can the AFL have this man as their front man when he is under investigation by the aforementioned AFL for racial vilification? Admittedly I only have a passing interest in AFL because the missus loves it however I don't understand why this bloke is still on TV.

I don't want to get on any high horse but I'd like to think that if the same incident occurred in rugby that the presenter wouldn't be on the air again. The only time I've seen something like this before was when Ron Atkinson made some comments after a champions league game and he never called another game after that.

Baldric

Jim Clark (26)
It does beggar belief that he is still able to be anywhere near a microphone or a football club. Everything that he said and did on the incident with the young girl seems not to apply to him. In addition to this he has managed to turn it around so he has now become the victim.
He may be a media savvy person, but I dont think he will ever be mentioned in Stockholm in December

Badger

Bill McLean (32)
Considering the reach he has within the media and AFL, maybe he is bigger than the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.