• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

England v Australia, Saturday 3 December

Status
Not open for further replies.

The sage

Vay Wilson (31)
Ozzies had one of there best starts I've seen for yrs. English box kick providing some concerns. Keep control boys this is very winnable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kaz

Ted Fahey (11)
This ref missed a blatant English knock on and the Vunipola obstruction at the base of the scrum... both mistakes cost Australia 10 points in total. Absolutely gobsmacked at his inability to blow either up.

Kaz

Ted Fahey (11)
This ref missed a blatant English knock on and the Vunipola obstruction at the base of the scrum. both mistakes cost Australia 10 points in total. Absolutely gobsmacked at his inability to blow either up.

Not scrum. Ruck.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Piper is so annoying. Gives us a penalty at the end of The half for the exact same thing England did when they scored there try.

Not to Mention the crazy call on dhp knocking on after we were 10 nil and then vunipola knocks on in mid field under not Presser and it's not called

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kaz

Kaz

Ted Fahey (11)
Piper is so annoying. Gives us a penalty at the end of The half for the exact same thing England did when they scored there try.

Not to Mention the crazy call on dhp knocking on after we were 10 nil and then vunipola knocks on in mid field under not Presser and it's not called

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk
The knock on miss was just shocking...

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Naivalu certainly showing deserves to be starting ahead of speight. I suspect speight will eventually disappear of the wallaby radar in due course as better options.

M

Moono75

Wallabies need to keep some composure and put the pressure on the scoreboard,

Status
Not open for further replies.