• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

England vs Samoa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelts89

Tom Lawton (22)
I don't like the red kit either, on the other hand we have shown more attacking intent with these half backs than Both previous games. Though why the fuck can't Brown catch a pass when scoring is likely

Shelts89

Tom Lawton (22)
Final score was 28-9.

Not a bad first start for Ford, I would persevere with him over Farrell.

Nice touch at the end with both sets of players kneeling in prayer and Robshaw showing solidarity and backing the Samoan players with their troubles.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Final Score Detail:
ENG 28 (2T: May (2), Brown; 2C: Ford; 3 PG: Ford) defeated SAM 9 (3 PG: Pisi)

HT: ENG 13 (1T:May; 1C: Ford; 2 PG Ford) lead SAM 6 (2 PG: Pisi)

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
That was a pretty poor game to watch. England seemed to have baloons for hands most of the game. Samoa wanted to run from everywhere but never got too far from where they started.

Still I thought it was a really nice show of solidarity between the players after the game.

FilthRugby

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
I'm not one for all that hype/emotional shit you see in some American Sports. But, there was plenty of respect shown out on the rugger field this weekend. I admire the player comradery more than anything.

10733963_983615804985599_8899372301946377104_n.jpg

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
World Rugby don't seem that interested in sorting out the SRU v players situation beyond issuing statements, maybe this will make the nepotists & money grubbers running (ruining?) Samoan rugby sit up & take notice before heading for the hills:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/...gby-union-faces-lawsuit-from-uniform-supplier

Not sure who the other uniform supplier is but I'd hope they're taking a more than passing interest in this, there but for the grace of God etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.