• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Fantasy Rugby Draft 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Alrighty, seems that they haven't opened up Super Rugby Pacific but will start a league when they do. Seems like it'll be in the next couple days.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
So it’s up and running but you have to pay. I think it’s $10 to play. I’m happy to set it up but it won’t be fun unless there are 10 in the league.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
no-money-wallet.gif

.... Nah im in

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
I think we should have enough players. I'm keen.

Did just try starting a league after paying the fee, still says I'm not registered. Looks like they're focusing on Six Nations this week, probably get Super Rugby up next week. I assume it's one bloke in his basement in Dunedin writing the web app, so no rush I guess.

Last edited:

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Alrighty, looks like we can now set up a league.

League name: GAGR2022
password: GAGR2022

I think there's another 9 slots, so first in best dressed.

Draft time is Wednesday 16/02 @9PM AEDT.

Last edited:

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Attention:

All
Auckland Blues players selected in the draft are subject to a commission fee of AU$29.95 to be paid to the following paypal account dismal_pillock@pitcairns/dialup.com.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
For those who have been in our GAGR2 league for the past couple of seasons, FRD have automatically recreated the league. I have sent out email invites to the incumbent 10 (so far 4 replies), but a new function is that we can remove participants. So...if I don’t hear from everyone by the end of the weekend I’ll see if others on here who may miss out on the above league want to take their spot. So please respond to the email or in the comp chat.

The scoring doesn’t start until around 2. I assume the reason for that is that this weekend coming only had 2 SRAu games in the original draw. The good thing about this is that we can see the initial lineups for each squad before making our selections. I’ll be setting our draft for mid next week some time.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
For those who have been in our GAGR2 league for the past couple of seasons, FRD have automatically recreated the league. I have sent out email invites to the incumbent 10 (so far 4 replies), but a new function is that we can remove participants. So...if I don’t hear from everyone by the end of the weekend I’ll see if others on here who may miss out on the above league want to take their spot. So please respond to the email or in the comp chat.

The scoring doesn’t start until around 2. I assume the reason for that is that this weekend coming only had 2 SRAu games in the original draw. The good thing about this is that we can see the initial lineups for each squad before making our selections. I’ll be setting our draft for mid next week some time.
Yeah I think we can probably merge leagues, still
enough spots available in the first one

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Yeah I think we can probably merge leagues, still
enough spots available in the first one
could be a plan, let’s give it the weekend, still plenty only just starting to emerge from rugby hibernation I feel. Historically there have been too many for just one league.

Status
Not open for further replies.