• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Forum Migration - Questions and Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Too true. Bloody kid wouldn't go to bed so have spent last hour playing pinch Dad's arm as hard as you can. Good times.

admin

Chris McKivat (8)
Staff member
Getting close... just working on the redirects.
Reckon the colour theme still needs some work too...
Moses.

Sandpit Fan

Nev Cottrell (35)
Looking smooth from here Moses. Tapatalk not hooking up at the moment. I haven't worked out yet how to edit the URL in Tapatalk, need to change /forum to /community. Or is that something that will automatically update soon?

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Looking smooth from here Moses. Tapatalk not hooking up at the moment. I haven't worked out yet how to edit the URL in Tapatalk, need to change /forum to /community. Or is that something that will automatically update soon?
Tapatalk should be back, you may need to search for it again

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Forum looking the goods Moses. Will I need to put my avatar back or is that done automatic?

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Forum looking the goods Moses. Will I need to put my avatar back or is that done automatic?
It had an issue with your particular avatar, apparently doesn't like it when the longest side is more than double the length of the shortest side.
I put a similar one up for you, is this ok?

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
I think it looks pretty good Moses. we are pretty used to the old layout so any change will get resistance. But looking at the new layout it's clean, easy to read and easy to use. A couple of things are in different places but that's to be expected.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
The old "New Posts" button is now called "What's New" and is on the main Navigation Bar. Think I might make it stand out more...

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Sully asked about what changing your status does.

Far as I can tell it's similar to facebook, it posts your status on your Profile Page, allowing other people to comment on it. When you follow other users, their status updates appear in your News Feed.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
How come I've become a Southern Districts supporter - checked on my profile and it's still ticked for Uni?

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
How come I've become a Southern Districts supporter - checked on my profile and it's still ticked for Uni?
Looks like I missed Uni - which other team is missing?
club_sprite.png

Status
Not open for further replies.