• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

G&GR Broken?

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Hey gang, what's going on with the board at the moment?

It's been broken for several days now............

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^^^^^^^no. At first I thought it was my iPad playing up or the new WiFi box at home but it's the same on my Samsung phone whether on WiFi or mobile data, ditto wife's Samsung tablet.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
It looked like it momentarily came good a couple of days ago but quickly went to shite again..........

Still having issues on Safari from Mac at home, and Firefox/Chrome on PC at work.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
GAGR Boardroom React To Broken Forum Crisis

baboong7_zpsmx4owjxl.gif

G.Gagger instructs minion to "fix the c**t!"

baboong8_zpsxnwfaevw.gif

A deflated Cyclopath makes a token attempt to present the illusion of "fixing the c**t", just to escape yet another sound beating.

G.Agger, thinking the problem is being taken care of, repairs to his office to resume pissing about with some of Kurtley Beale's forgotten match day payments.

baboong2_zpslkgpzzs3.gif

Sully reacts badly to seeing his avatar reduced to a little white box......

..... and then tries to "computer contact" Cyclo.

..... and then calls his mum for advice

baboong6_zpsffgd5y4m.gif

"Little white boxes? What the f**k are you talking about you monkey-cocked baboon-faced arsehead? I just sent you out for a sherry refill, they don't use little white boxes at the bottlo you chimp-cocked leper and furthermore......."

baboong8_zpsxnwfaevw.gif

Cyclo, thinking about slipping a textbook down the back of his trousers to cushion the beating that's coming then remembers he doesnt even wear trousers.